Aims and Values
At Winstanley Community Primary School, we believe that every person in school is a valued member of the school community whose needs, academic and personal, we must strive to meet.
Our mission statement is “EVERYONE, EVERY DAY”
We aim to:
- Provide a happy, secure and attractive environment where all children and staff are given every opportunity to develop their abilities and to contribute to the life of the school.
- Ensure that everyone in our school community feels valued, respected and listened to.
- Establish a curriculum which motivates and challenges, helps children develop lively and enquiring minds and which equips them with the firm foundations of knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary for life in a fast changing world.
- Help every child to do their best and achieve the standards they are truly capable of, whatever their background, educational or physical needs.
- Promote respect for religious and moral values and tolerance for other races, religions and ways of life.
- Make a positive contribution to the life of the local community and the environment in which we live.
Mrs C Whalley