Ofsted Questionnaire: Please complete the short questionnaire at http://parentview.ofsted.gov.uk See the Parent Zone for more details or click on the link below. Compare our school results with other Wigan and National schools: Documents now available in the Information (Exam and Assessment Results) tab.
Aims and Values
At Winstanley Community Primary School, we believe that every person in school is a valued member of the school community whose needs, academic and personal, we must strive to meet.
Our mission statement is “EVERYONE, EVERY DAY”
We aim to:
- Provide a happy, secure and attractive environment where all children and staff are given every opportunity to develop their abilities and to contribute to the life of the school.
- Ensure that everyone in our school community feels valued, respected and listened to.
- Establish a curriculum which motivates and challenges, helps children develop lively and enquiring minds and which equips them with the firm foundations of knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary for life in a fast changing world.
- Help every child to do their best and achieve the standards they are truly capable of, whatever their background, educational or physical needs.
- Promote respect for religious and moral values and tolerance for other races, religions and ways of life.
- Make a positive contribution to the life of the local community and the environment in which we live.
Latest School Calendar Events
- Wii Fit KS203Oct2016
8:30 am - 9:25 am @ School Hall
- Gymnastics Y1&204Oct2016
8:00 am - 8:50 am @ School Hall
- Basketball KS204Oct2016
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Gymnastics Y3-605Oct2016
8:00 am - 8:50 am
- Spanish Club05Oct2016
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Macmillan Coffee Morning
Please come along to the Macmillan coffee morning tomorrow to support a great cause. 9.00am - 10.00am in the School Hall. Cake donations will be greatly appreciated.
- Autumn Fayre Raffle Winners
PSA Autumn fayre raffle winner's. Please click on the link to view the list
- KEY STAGE 2 (unvalidated) SATS RESULTS 2016 and Press Release, Secretary of State for Education
Please find this information on our website under the Information Page; General Information; Exam and Assessment Results.