Ofsted Questionnaire: Please complete the short questionnaire at http://parentview.ofsted.gov.uk See the Parent Zone for more details or click on the link below. Compare our school results with other Wigan and National schools: Documents now available in the Information (Exam and Assessment Results) tab.
At Winstanley Community Primary School, we believe that every person in school is a valued member of the school community whose needs, academic and personal, we must strive to meet.
Our mission statement is “EVERYONE, EVERY DAY”
We aim to:
- Provide a happy, secure and attractive environment where all children and staff are given every opportunity to develop their abilities and to contribute to the life of the school.
- Ensure that everyone in our school community feels valued, respected and listened to.
- Establish a curriculum which motivates and challenges, helps children develop lively and enquiring minds and which equips them with the firm foundations of knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary for life in a fast changing world.
- Help every child to do their best and achieve the standards they are truly capable of, whatever their background, educational or physical needs.
- Promote respect for religious and moral values and tolerance for other races, religions and ways of life.
- Make a positive contribution to the life of the local community and the environment in which we live.
Latest School Calendar Events
- Y6 London Trip24May2017
- Wii Fit KS126May2017
8:30 am - 8:55 am @ School Hall
- Half Term29May2017
- Football Training Y5/605Jun2017
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Mad Science Club07Jun2017
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Sunny Days
On hot days please ensure that sunscreen is applied BEFORE school. If you wish to send in sun lotion; teachers will supervise children applying sunscreen at lunchtime.
- Food Donations - The Brick Project
Any donations for The Brick can be brought into school until Friday 26th May.