Ofsted Questionnaire: Please complete the short questionnaire at http://parentview.ofsted.gov.uk See the Parent Zone for more details or click on the link below. Compare our school results with other Wigan and National schools: Documents now available in the Information (Exam and Assessment Results) tab.
At Winstanley Community Primary School, we believe that every person in school is a valued member of the school community whose needs, academic and personal, we must strive to meet.
Our mission statement is “EVERYONE, EVERY DAY”
We aim to:
- Provide a happy, secure and attractive environment where all children and staff are given every opportunity to develop their abilities and to contribute to the life of the school.
- Ensure that everyone in our school community feels valued, respected and listened to.
- Establish a curriculum which motivates and challenges, helps children develop lively and enquiring minds and which equips them with the firm foundations of knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary for life in a fast changing world.
- Help every child to do their best and achieve the standards they are truly capable of, whatever their background, educational or physical needs.
- Promote respect for religious and moral values and tolerance for other races, religions and ways of life.
- Make a positive contribution to the life of the local community and the environment in which we live.
Latest School Calendar Events
- EYFS Christmas Party19Dec2018
- Tag Rugby KS219Dec2018
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Multi Sports - all years20Dec2018
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- UKS2 Christmas Party20Dec2018
- Basketball - all years20Dec2018
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Winstanley Community Primary School News
- Y6 London Trip Deposit
Reminder - the deposit of £35 for the London Trip is due tomorrow, Wednesday 19 December 2018. Please pay via your child's scopay account.
- Reception and Nursery Planetarium - Wednesday 9 January 2019
Reminder - to ensure the event will go ahead, please pay via your child's scopay account by Friday 21 December 2018.
- School Dinner Payments
Reminder - we still have some dinner payments owing for this week. Your child's account needs to be in credit, up to and including Friday 21 December 2018.
- Sickness and Diarrhoea Policy
Please Note: We have many cases of sickness and diarrhoea in school. Our policy is 48 hours after the last episode before returning to school.