Ofsted Questionnaire: Please complete the short questionnaire at http://parentview.ofsted.gov.uk See the Parent Zone for more details or click on the link below. Compare our school results with other Wigan and National schools: Documents now available in the Information (Exam and Assessment Results) tab.
At Winstanley Community Primary School, we believe that every person in school is a valued member of the school community whose needs, academic and personal, we must strive to meet.
Our mission statement is “EVERYONE, EVERY DAY”
We aim to:
- Provide a happy, secure and attractive environment where all children and staff are given every opportunity to develop their abilities and to contribute to the life of the school.
- Ensure that everyone in our school community feels valued, respected and listened to.
- Establish a curriculum which motivates and challenges, helps children develop lively and enquiring minds and which equips them with the firm foundations of knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary for life in a fast changing world.
- Help every child to do their best and achieve the standards they are truly capable of, whatever their background, educational or physical needs.
- Promote respect for religious and moral values and tolerance for other races, religions and ways of life.
- Make a positive contribution to the life of the local community and the environment in which we live.
Mrs C Whalley
Latest School Calendar Events
- Gymnastics KS217Jul2019
8:00 am - 8:45 am @ Winstanley Primary School
- Early Years Celebration Day17Jul2019
- Y4.2 Swimming18Jul2019
10:00 am - 11:00 am @ Winstanley Primary School
- KS1 Celebration Day18Jul2019
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm @ Winstanley Primary School
- KS1 Lost Property
All lost property from KS1 will be placed outside Mr. Carver's classroom this evening.
- Reminder: PSA Uniform Sale
Wednesday 17th July 2019 at 3:30pm
- Ice Cream Van - Celebration Days
The Ice Cream Van will be here on the Celebration Days - please send in £1.00 with your child for an ice cream on their celebration day.
- Celebration Days
Reminder: Non-uniform on celebration days: KS2 Tuesday 16 July, EYS Wednesday 17 July and KS1 Thursday 18 July.
- Dinner Money - Years 3 to 6
Reminder - Please ensure your child is in credit for this last week of term.